- Will test you about dogs.
- And pizza crust.
- Is intellectually involved with Larry David.
- Runs a jewelry side hustle, Stella Grey Studio
- Moonlights as a typeface designer; low key squeals when a great ligature is spotted.
- Plans vacations around Atlas Obscura destinations.
- Has permanent hearing loss after accidentally attending her first - and last - punk show with Japanese Action Comic Punk Band Peelander Z
- Met David Sedaris in a bookstore 5 years ago, gifted him a racoon baculum bone, is unable to move on.
Amy met Tiffany on a chance girls' trip - both shared a meaningful look when they bought the same XXL lady-in-the-streets/geriatric-in-the-sheets sweater blanket.
Hiring Tiffany was like employing an entire department of people who probably wouldn't sit together at lunch. Part brilliant artist. Part old lady. Part wiry dude who listens to too many true crime podcasts. Tiffany is the quietly genius, bizarrely kind, early-to-bed superstar you want responding to your flower emails. Plus you're in luck if you have ASMR: TIFFANY'S CALM VOICE CANNOT BE BEAT.