- Has a totally normal and healthy appreciation of Bill Murray
- Self-identifies as a baller mom
- Lover of all things Zombie related, up to and including Rob Zombie
- A humble skincare goddess with a 20 step nightly routine
- Terrified of karaoke after crooning to an entire MALL at age 11
- Nicknamed “Spice Rack” during highschool
- From Chicago but hates deep-dish pizza
- Can eat her weight in white castle sliders from the freezer section
- Knows The Office isn’t a personality trait BUT SHE LOVES IT OKAY
- Her signature dish is a dope meatloaf
- Has stood in line for upwards of five hours to talk to Norman Reedus
- Had a drink with Smash Mouth
Natalie lusted over Amy’s job posting, and when she creeped on the website, she fell in love with the brand. She and Amy bond over skincare, working with badass women and hella brave couples. She has adopted Sue as her big sister, and feels super protective of all the moxie brides.
Natalie is detail-oriented, generous, and somehow everyone’s best friend. (Seriously, one week into working here and she knows our wholesaler’s grandkids’ names.) You can count on Natalie to track down any detail or flower, no matter how small. She uses ADD as her superpower, and once she focuses on solving your problem it’s as good as gone.