- Only five feet tall
- Been tiny dancing since she was 7 years old
- Musical lover, still isn’t over the movie Legally Blonde
- Runs her own wedding planning business, Events By Abigail
- Unabashedly loves her plants
- Can hem your pants, but only if she really loves you
- Plays Minecraft unironically
- Is hoping to get to third base with the Bright and Cheerful Package
- Has a major sweet tooth, will tackle you over cheesecake
- Obsessed with period dramas and loved Bridgeton BEFORE it was on TV
When our sweet Abby girl was in high school, she attended a wedding at the Old Trinity Chapel. She fell in love with the little place and was encouraged by planners Amy and Sarah to follow her dreams and become a wedding planner.
Years later she reached out and asked to be their intern, and our favorite sisters said yes! When Amy asked if Abby wanted to learn florals too, she jumped in 22 gauge wire first. For the past 5 years, she has been working weddings and soaking up all the floral and planning knowledge she can. She now runs her own business, Events by Abigail, and does custom designs on top of being the HBIC of customer service.
Abigail attended Oklahoma City University and graduated in 2018 with a degree in Entertainment Business with a focus on event planning. Abigail started with Flower Moxie shortly thereafter and has been killing it ever since.