Bulk Peach Spray Roses
Peach Spray Roses are a DIY Bride's favorite go-to for boutonnieres, corsages, bouquets, and any other floral arrangement! Spray roses come with 3-6 buds PER stem and offer a wonderful size of bloom to nestle into the greenery. Spray roses are hardy, versatile, and predictable all season.
100% Fresh Quality Guarantee and Free Cancelations Up to 30 Days Before Event. Learn more
- Stem Count: 12 bunches with 8-10 stems per bunch. (120 total stems) Each stem has 3-6 blooms.
- Color: Peach, however, there is a wide variation of peach tones with spray roses. Peach Ilse is the most common and can lean in a peachy-pink tone. All is fine when paired with other peach flowers, however.
- Season: All Year
- Flower Design Type: Filler Flower
The Good: Spray roses are durable, versatile, and easy to work with. No matter what your vision is, these babies will fit in. Spray roses are wonderful for DIY boutonnieres, corsages, bouquets, centerpieces, large arrangements, and floral crowns.
The Bad: Like a standard rose, spray roses sometimes need time to open and can have bruised 'guard petals' that need to be removed. Because there are so many buds on each stem, it's not uncommon to pluck off an ugly bud here and there. Overall, we find spray roses to be hardy and predictable!
- Give the stems a fresh cut, and place in cool water.
- Remove leaves below the waterline
- Pluck off any brown or spotted buds or guard petals
- To encourage opening, you may place them outside in nice weather or in a sunny spot.
Spray Roses are considered a 'Filler Flower' . Based on our design suggestions here's our quantity recommendations:
- Bridal Bouquet: 5-8 stems
- Maids: 3-5 stems
- Bouts: 1-2 buds
- Corsages: 2-3 buds
- Centerpieces: 3-5 stems
- Large Arrangements: 1-2 bunches
Flower Moxie reserves the right to make changes or substitutions. All substitutions are only done as a last resort, and only when the reasons for doing so are reasonable and genuine. For example, if a flower becomes unavailable (off-crop), incorrect color, or not in good condition to grace a wedding function we will substitute a flower that has a similar color and price-point.
Acceptable Subs: Cream ranunculus, lisianthus, standard roses, carnations paired with another flower, or another bloom that works with your specific color palette