Cappuccino Specialty Rose
Cappuccino Specialty Mauve Roses have such a dreamy and unique color! Although they have smaller heads than most garden and standard roses, they make up for it with their incredibly unique shade of mauve, beige, brown, and cinnamon undertones!
100% Fresh Quality Guarantee and Free Cancelations Up to 30 Days Before Event. Learn more
- Stem Count: 10 Stems. They have small heads and typically shorter stems.
- Color: It's a strange color that's hard to identify. Cappuccino roses feel a bit beige, mauve, brown, and slightly cinnamon.
- Season: All Year, however, they are very much a specialty rose and should be ordered well in advance.
- Flower Design Type: Luxury Accent Flower
- Special Care Note: Cut and hydrate roses for 1 hour BEFORE removing cardboard wrapping. This ensures that their heads are upright when re-hydrating so they do not slump over.
The Good: The color is INCREDIBLE and perfect for small embellishments in bridal and bridesmaid bouquets.
The Bad: Price and small head. They are really expensive and in high demand, but the color is extremely unique. As a designer, I like to reflex the petals right before I pull them into an arrangement to get more bang for my buck!
- Give the stems a fresh cut, and place in cool water.
- Remove leaves below waterline
- Leave cardboard wrapping on for 1 hour BEFORE removing. This will ensure the heads stay upright while hydrating.
- After 1 hour remove the wrapping and spread roses out so they have PLENTY OF ROOM to bloom and open wide. If they are packed together in a bucket they will not open like the pictures.
- Pluck off any brown or spotted buds or guard petals
- To encourage opening, you may place them outside in nice weather or in a sunny spot.
Cappuccino Specialty Roses are considered a 'Luxury Accent flower' . Based on our design suggestions here's our quantity recommendations:
- Bridal Bouquet: 3-5 stems
- Maids: 1-3 stems
- Bouts: 1 stem
- Corsages: 1-2 stems
- Centerpieces: 1-5 stems, depends on your budget
- Large Arrangements: 5-10 **These roses tend to have short stems, so Cappuccino Roses may be too short for a large urn.
Flower Moxie reserves the right to make changes or substitutions. All substitutions are only done as a last resort, and only when the reasons for doing so are reasonable and genuine. For example, if a flower becomes unavailable (off-crop), incorrect color, or not in good condition to grace a wedding function we will substitute a flower that has a similar color and price-point.
Acceptable Subs: Another garden rose type in similar color palette such as White Cloud, Romeo, O'Hara; or ranunculus, peonies