DIY Brides love Nagi greenery due to its lush, full leaves! Nagi comes in fairly large bunch sizes and each stems has multiple sprigs to work with. Very hardy and easy to work with!
- Stem Count: Growers Bunch, 5-8 main stems with many branching stems
- Color: Green
- Season: All Year, but sometimes limited
- Flower Design Type: Greenery
- Give the stems a fresh cut, and place in cool water.
- Remove leaves below waterline.
- Pros: With a deep green hue, branching structure and crisp, pointed leaves, Nagi greenery is a beautiful addition to your wedding arrangements. The plant comes in big bunches with multiple sprigs on each stem. In addition to being graceful and earthy, Nagi is also hardy and easy to work with.
- Cons: Though the use of greenery is becoming more and more popular for weddings, some brides may want traditional floral arrangements to add color and class to their ceremony.
Nagi is considered a 'Greenery'. Based on our design suggestions and this greenery's specific bunch size, here's our quantity recommendation:
- Bridal Bouquet: 1/3 bunch
- Maids: 1/4-1/5 bunch, depends if there will be other greens involved
- Bouts: Sprigs
- Corsages: Sprigs
- Centerpieces: 1/4-1/5 bunch, depends if there will be other greens involved
- Large Arrangements: 1-2 bunches
Flower Moxie reserves the right to make changes or substitutions. All substitutions are only done as a last resort, and only when the reasons for doing so are reasonable and genuine. For example, if a flower becomes unavailable (off-crop), incorrect color, or not in good condition to grace a wedding function we will substitute a flower that has a similar color and price-point.
Acceptable Subs: Huck, salal, or another greenery specific to your palette and order.
100% Fresh Guaranteed
100% Fresh Quality Guarantee and Free Cancelations Up to 30 Days Before Event. Learn more
When should I place my order?
The latest you can place an order with us is 14 days before your delivery date.
Last-minute orders are generally more susceptible to flower substitutions. It's wise to give yourself as much time as possible.
How much should I buy?
Click here for guidance on how much to buy.
I have more questions
We have more answers! Check out our full FAQ help section here.
Your Shipping Options
- Local wholesale pickup
- Air cargo shipping
- Overnight to-your-door delivery
Which is best?
- Local wholesale pickup if available!
- Air cargo is the next best
- If neither are available, overnight shipping will be the way to go!
-More info here.
Ways to Shop
DIY Floral Packages
With over 38+ wedding color palettes to choose from, you'll find easy DIY packages with done-for-you recipes!
Custom Floral Design
Hope on a call with a professional floral designer and turn your Pinterest board into a reality!
Build Your Own Cart
Not vibing with our DIY packages or a custom design? Get creative and build your own cart!
FLOWER MOXIE SUPPLY
Visit our sister store, Flower Moxie Supplies, for everything you'll need to complete you DIY flower vision!
We have paintable vases, eco friendly mechanics, bouquet and boutonniere ribbon, floral arch supplies, and so much more!