Peachy Pink Lisianthus Flower
Lisianthus is a popular choice for a DIY bride when designing her wedding flowers. Fresh cut bulk lisianthus flowers are sold by the bunch (8-10 stems per bunch), have multiple blooms per stem, and come in a variety of colors. Add these little gems to your floral designs to add texture and visual interest to bouquets, boutonnieres, and centerpieces.
100% Fresh Quality Guarantee and Free Cancelations Up to 30 Days Before Event. Learn more
- Stem Count: 7-10 stems in a bunch with multiple branching stems and blooms coming off main stem.
- Color: Peach tones, but can lean more peachy-pink apricot vibe. If you're nervous about pink tones, then we'd recommend going with Peach Spray Roses or Peach Ranunculus
- Season: All Year
- Flower Design Type: Accent Luxury Flower
The Good: We love the organic vibe of Lisianthus! It comes with a lot of closed blooms which make the designing process interesting. Even though the bloom itself is a bit floppy and delicate, it is typically long-lasting and hardy.
The Bad: There isn't a lot of negatives about lisianthus. Sometimes the petals can have some brown spots, but that is typically easy to pluck off.
- Give the stems a fresh cut, and place in cool water.
- Keep away from heat or sun to extend vase life.
- Remove leaves below waterline
Lisianthus is considered an 'Accent Luxury Flower'. Based on our design suggestions here's our recommended quantities:
- Bridal Bouquet: 1/2 bunch
- Maids: 1/4 bunch
- Bouts: 1 stem
- Corsages: 1-2 stem
- Centerpieces: 1/4 bunch
- Large Arrangements: N/A. Typically too short-stemmed.
Flower Moxie reserves the right to make changes or substitutions. All substitutions are only done as a last resort, and only when the reasons for doing so are reasonable and genuine. For example, if a flower becomes unavailable (off-crop), incorrect color, or not in good condition to grace a wedding function we will substitute a flower that has a similar color and price-point.
Acceptable Subs: Ranunculus; Garden Roses; Spray Roses or another flower that works within your specific palette.