Bulk Seeded Eucalyptus Greenery
DIY Brides love Seeded Eucalyptus for it's sage leaves and textured seeds! It's perfect for any type of floral arrangement. Very hardy and easy to work with!
100% Fresh Quality Guarantee and Free Cancelations Up to 30 Days Before Event. Learn more
- Stem Count: 10 bunches
- Bunch Size: Growers Bunch, 5-8 main stems with many branching stems
- Color: Green
- Season: All Year, but limited April-June due to the seeds popping and cupping, see "Substitutions" tab for image. Currently unavailable for weddings in March - June 2020.
- Flower Design Type: Greenery
Pros: Seeded eucalyptus are one of the most popular green floral additions in the world. The seeds provide an irresistible texture and subtle sage color. They work incredibly well in boutonnieres, corsages, bouquets and everything in between.
Cons: Come late spring, April-June, eucalyptus seeds become large and dark and in the 'cupped' stage of growth which might throw off the look you’re going for. In addition, at the start of the new growing season, the seeds appear small and dainty. While this is something to be aware of, it by no means ruins the eucalyptus look!
This plant also tends to be a bug’s favorite As a result, it's common to see some “chewed” leaves here and there. You can fix this easily by plucking off the affected leaves.
- Give the stems a fresh cut, and place in cool water.
- Remove leaves below waterline.
Seeded Eucalyptus is considered a 'Greenery'.
Based on our design suggestions and this greenery's specific bunch size, here's our quantity recommendation:
- Bridal Bouquet: 1/3 bunch
- Maids: 1/4-1/5 bunch, depends if there will be other greens involved
- Bouts: Sprigs
- Corsages: Sprigs
- Centerpieces: 1/4-1/5 bunch, depends if there will be other greens involved
- Large Arrangements: 1-2 bunches
Flower Moxie reserves the right to make changes or substitutions. All substitutions are only done as a last resort, and only when the reasons for doing so are reasonable and genuine. For example, if a flower becomes unavailable (off-crop), incorrect color, or not in good condition to grace a wedding function we will substitute a flower that has a similar color and price-point.
Acceptable Subs: A different Eucalyptus or another greenery specific to your palette and order.
Seeded eucalyptus is not available in the spring, typically from April to June, due to being in its "cupped" stage.