Bulk Blush Hanoi Scabiosa Flower
DIY Brides love Scabiosa for it's high texture, interesting floret blooms, and lacy appearance!
100% Fresh Quality Guarantee and Free Cancelations Up to 30 Days Before Event. Learn more
- Stem Count: 10 bunches with 10 stems per bunch. (100 stems total)
- Color: Cream to Blush Pink
- Season: All Year
- Flower Design Type: Luxury Accent Flower, but highly textured
- Special Care Note: Scabiosa stems typically come with a plastic 'straw' to keep the head from curving. Leave this on. If without straw, place in a tall, supportive vase to avoid strong curves
The Good: So sweet, it's like a crochet doily on a stem! They do not have to 'bloom' so they are good to go when you get'em. Very textured heads, which is nice if you're working with a lot of roses.
The Bad: Can be curvy with droopy head. Has shorter vase life so keep in cool location away from the sun. Sometimes Scabiosa will arrive not bloomed (without petals). They still lend a gorgeous texture to bouquets, bouts, and centerpieces!
- Give the stems a fresh cut, and place in cool water.
- Keep away from heat or sun to extend vase life.
- Scabiosa stems typically come with a plastic 'straw' to keep the head from curving. Leave this on. If without straw, place in a tall, supportive vase to avoid strong curves
Scabiosa is considered a 'Luxury Accent Flower'. Based on our design suggestions here's our recommended quantities:
- Bridal Bouquet: 5-7 stems
- Maids: 3-5 stems
- Bouts: 1 stem
- Corsages: 1-2 stem
- Centerpieces: 3-5 stems
- Large Arrangements: N/A. Typically too short-stemmed.
Flower Moxie reserves the right to make changes or substitutions. All substitutions are only done as a last resort, and only when the reasons for doing so are reasonable and genuine. For example, if a flower becomes unavailable (off-crop), incorrect color, or not in good condition to grace a wedding function we will substitute a flower that has a similar color and price-point.
Acceptable Subs: Cream or Blush Ranunculus; Lisianthus, Garden Roses; Spray Roses or another flower that works within your specific palette.