Bulk Blush Hanoi Scabiosa Flower
DIY Brides love Scabiosa for it's high texture, interesting floret blooms, and lacy appearance!
- Stem Count: 10 bunches with 10 stems per bunch. (100 stems total)
- Color: Cream to Blush Pink
- Season: All Year
- Flower Design Type: Luxury Accent Flower, but highly textured
- Special Care Note: Scabiosa stems typically come with a plastic 'straw' to keep the head from curving. Leave this on. If without straw, place in a tall, supportive vase to avoid strong curves
- Give the stems a fresh cut, and place in cool water.
- Keep away from heat or sun to extend vase life.
- Scabiosa stems typically come with a plastic 'straw' to keep the head from curving. Leave this on. If without straw, place in a tall, supportive vase to avoid strong curves
The Good: So sweet, it's like a crochet doily on a stem! They do not have to 'bloom' so they are good to go when you get'em. Very textured heads, which is nice if you're working with a lot of roses.
The Bad: Can be curvy with droopy head. Has shorter vase life so keep in cool location away from the sun. Sometimes Scabiosa will arrive not bloomed (without petals). They still lend a gorgeous texture to bouquets, bouts, and centerpieces!
Scabiosa is considered a 'Luxury Accent Flower'. Based on our design suggestions here's our recommended quantities:
- Bridal Bouquet: 5-7 stems
- Maids: 3-5 stems
- Bouts: 1 stem
- Corsages: 1-2 stem
- Centerpieces: 3-5 stems
- Large Arrangements: N/A. Typically too short-stemmed.
Flower Moxie reserves the right to make changes or substitutions. All substitutions are only done as a last resort, and only when the reasons for doing so are reasonable and genuine. For example, if a flower becomes unavailable (off-crop), incorrect color, or not in good condition to grace a wedding function we will substitute a flower that has a similar color and price-point.
Acceptable Subs: Cream or Blush Ranunculus; Lisianthus, Garden Roses; Spray Roses or another flower that works within your specific palette.
100% Fresh Guaranteed
100% Fresh Quality Guarantee and Free Cancelations Up to 30 Days Before Event. Learn more
Bulk Blush Hanoi Scabiosa Flower
When should I place my order?
The latest you can place an order with us is 14 days before your delivery date.
Last-minute orders are generally more susceptible to flower substitutions. It's wise to give yourself as much time as possible.
How much should I buy?
Click here for guidance on how much to buy.
I have more questions
We have more answers! Check out our full FAQ help section here.
Your Shipping Options
- Local wholesale pickup
- Air cargo shipping
- Overnight to-your-door delivery
Which is best?
- Local wholesale pickup if available!
- Air cargo is the next best
- If neither are available, overnight shipping will be the way to go!
-More info here.
Ways to Shop
DIY Floral Packages
With over 38+ wedding color palettes to choose from, you'll find easy DIY packages with done-for-you recipes!
Custom Floral Design
Hope on a call with a professional floral designer and turn your Pinterest board into a reality!
Build Your Own Cart
Not vibing with our DIY packages or a custom design? Get creative and build your own cart!
FLOWER MOXIE SUPPLY
Visit our sister store, Flower Moxie Supplies, for everything you'll need to complete you DIY flower vision!
We have paintable vases, eco friendly mechanics, bouquet and boutonniere ribbon, floral arch supplies, and so much more!