Amaranthus - Upright Burgundy
Stem Count: Growers bunch, 5-8 stems
Description: Upright or slighly curved heavily textured greenery red to burgundy in color.
Why Amy loves it: I love Upright Amaranthus's color and texture! It's great for brides that like Amaranthus's color but doesn't like the weeping variety. I use it more for Fall and Winter weddings, but since the Marsala palette has hit the scene, I find I'm ordering it all year.
Special Care Instructions: I cut the leaves off because they never look awesome, so don't freak if the foliage looks 'chewy'. Keep in a cool location. Tis seasonal sometimes, celosia is an acceptable sub!
Floral Amount Estimate for Your Calculation Needs:
- Bridal Bouquet: 1/2 of a bunch
- Maids Bouquets: 1/3 of a bunch
- Centerpieces: 1/3 of a bunch
- Ceremony Urn or Pergola Cage: 1 bunch for each urn or cage
- Aisle Chairs: 1/2 bunch for each chair
- Bouts, Corsages, and Lil' Stuff: Not good for bouts and lil' thangs.